I was driving by the old house and I parked in the drive way. I had a copy of our old house key. The neighbor who bought the house told me to go in. Before I opened the door I could hear familiar voices coming from inside. I began to panic as I open the door, I walk in and see My mom, aunt Rita, As net, her sister, Pam and Sonya, and I think my brother were all in the old stamford house in the empty room that use to be our dinning room. The table and chairs where still there. They were all there waiting for something I asked them wait thay where all doing and no one answered. Mom was standing up. Still looking malnourished like she was at the nursing home but she was standing waring a red sweater, makeup and earrings. It felt so real.. So so real. I told myself this isn't real and I actually tried to wake up.. By hitting or punching my hands together. I woke up a little bit and repositioned myself in bed.
What does it mean. It's felt so real
No comments:
Post a Comment