Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 2 of my recovery

So it's day 2.

My goal today is to smile a few times today.  I'm here doing Tonys laundry because that was a goal I've set since yesterday.  Anyone else would say I'm being stupid and I probably am.  Sacrificing my time to do this for him.  But I choose to do this,  because I still care.  He's an ass hole,  but till he leaves I can't stop caring.. Well at least in this matter.  My goal,  is not to show any emotion today.  I smile but only on the surface.  I've also turned off my Facebook notification so I won't get pinged when or if he or byrant post anything.  He plans on staying at Bryant's again tonight.  Our friend Mike is spending his day off at the apartment. I really don't care.  After I'm done with laundry I'm going to drop off the clothes and go see my mom.  Then the afternoon will be me getting drunk.  Then tomorrow I host Jerry and his sex obsessed boyfriend. 

I know my dealings with tony will be brief.. He'll be gone soon.  I've got to keep my self together.  It's day 2, let me be better than I was yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment