Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 5, Happy Valentine's day.

Having a Broken heart makes Valentine's day really tuff. I try to make it seem like any other day, but hearing all the happy Valentine's talk and seeing all the Valentine's post of Facebook, it does shake me to the core.
I feel like I want to scream. I feel as if I'm my body been submerge in ice water and i'm being electro shocked at the same time. That's what this day feels to me.

I feel a slow brewing anger . it's towards everyone that is in love.

I had dinner with tony and jess yesterday and it felt so weird. I think I mentioned it in my blog yesterday so I wont repeat it.

Bob pissed me off last night, despite me telling myself that I wouldn't let anything he say effect my mood or way of thinking anymore, but he did. the first thing out of his mouth was about getting his money. So I decided to fill out the bookstore application.

I was more angry at myself putting myself in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment