Friday, March 24, 2017

New predicament

So, I've been hooking up with this guy, His name is Chris Rivera. cute kid, he's 28, Puerto Rican. A bit of a shy kid and he's into games.
I meet him about a year or so ago, I believe tony and I where still together.
Victor brought him over one night as his date. That night we all played cards against Humanity and we all had a good time.
Later down the road Victor and Chris where no longer seeing each other. Chris admitted to Victor that he came on too strong and I guess wanted to jump into sex faster then Chris was comfortable doing.
So that was the last we heard of Chris. Down the road I sent a message to chris. Just saying hello and Hi and figured he could be a good gaming buddy. but nothing ever came of it. then a few months later I see on his facebook page that he was engaged to some kid from long Island. In my mind I was like, " talk about moving too fast" but I didn't think anything of it. So then a few more months pass..I decide to say hello to him. Me, I'm just being nice. I sent him a few facebook messages. He response and we catch up ..tells me he's no longer seeing that kid cause he also moved too fast. So, then I don't hear anything else from him. A year goes by, I hear that his apartment caught on fire so I message him to see if he's ok. He tells me he's fine and that his family is safe. So a few more months pass by.
then Victor tells tony that chris is messaging him and wanting to give it another shot. So victor messaged him and no response . So Victor officially wrote him off. So I started messaging him again just saying hey and small talk.
last week, I was bored and needed something to do to keep my mind off of Tony. so I messaged him and he responded. I asked if he wanted to hang out? He said yes, so I picked him up and brought him back to my place.
My newly deemed singles pad, my sanctuary. We didn't really say much other then small talk. All in my mind was thinking..I'm building bridges and I need to make new friends.and he could be one. We played Mortal Kombat for a while laughing and enjoying ourselves. Then I put on something funny to watch and we got closer. He then put my arm around him and we began cuddling a little. I didn't think too much of it. then he turned to face me and kissed me. And I kissed back.
We continued kissing for a very long time. it was nice. something I haven't felt in a while. my brian shut off and all i was doing was kissing. We ended up in my bedroom and we continued to make out. We kept our clothes on and I told him inbetween kisses that we can go as slow as you want to. I truly was in no rush. He admitted that was a reason why he never stayed with anyone too long..cause they rushed to have sex .

I've come to realize that, I don't care for Blow Jobs or Anal sex anymore. if it happens it happens but i don't care for it.

We kept out jeans on as our shirts came off..We started grinding against each other and I was loving it and so was he. it was passionate, full of moaning, and heavy breathing..To me this was sex. I was intoxicated by it and so was he. We did this for hours..on and off..it was nice and I enjoyed it.

We met up a second time and did the same thing, and now tomorrow will be the third time will see each other.

Interesting thing is..in our recent facebook conversation he told me, that he'd be getting out of work at 330pm. I told him I'd pick him up around that time. then he stated, " And you'll have your BOYFRIEND a little longer then the other day.

I was taken aback by it and didn't know what to say other then. K with a Adventure Time emoji.
Im no where near ready for that kind of commitment or that label.

he's cute and all, and who knows, in time i could see myself involved with him. I couldn't help but laugh though. I know if victor found out that I even hooked up with him..it would be a travesty. The only person I've told so far is Alvin. I tried to talk to Tony and get some advice but he was busy.

And my stomach is starting to upset me..shortly after cleaning up a bathroom from a patient who might have a stomach bug. The same bug that two other patients had a few days ago. I'm just hoping it

Id hate to cancel on this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment