Friday, March 24, 2017

Don't know how I feel

it's been about a week since he's moved out officially. it's been about a week since I've felt that I'm totally on my own. Despite all my overdue bills, I'm feeling ok. I'm not so worried anymore.
I asked bob for a loan to help pay my light bill, but he couldn't so I'll probably be out of power sometime over the weekend or monday..I'm hoping for Monday. but I'm not worried. I don't feel as if it's the end of the world. Tony needed a ride the other night. I went to pick him up and he chilled at the apartment for about an hour till Bryant picked him up. I didn't fall apart when he left. He ended up falling asleep on the couch. For a brief moment i remembered the good times. Seeing him sleep and me playing a game. It made me feel glad.
I'm starting to feel ok. I still feel sad sometimes, but it's a different type of sad. It feels like a sadness that is manageable and that I have a feeling I can overcome it. I can't rely on anyone now.
There is no one for me to rely on anymore.

My goal is to finally pay bob back. I need to get this out of the way.
All i can do is enjoy what little comforts I can afford and just breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment